Andropenis Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit NOW our new and exciting Andromedical Shop and discover new products and special offers.

Andromedical Shop

new androcomfort band

Click here to take a look at the new Andromfort Band®

Author Topic: Andropenis to tighten circumcision  (Read 1800 times)

CutNYC

Andropenis to tighten circumcision
« on: August 07, 2011, 07:42:01 PM »
My circumcision is very loose, with remaining skin partly covering the head when I'm flaccid. I'd like a tight circumcision, with no skin covering the head at all when I'm soft, and not much skin movement when I'm hard. I went to the urologist, who said I should eventually consider a revision to tighten things up, but he suggested first that I try using the Andropenis device to see if it might help. His idea is that as my penis increases in size, the skin will get tighter.

I started using the Andropenis at the beginning of July, and I haven't noticed any increase in size yet, and I won't for a while, of course, but I'm certainly willing to stick with it for as long as it takes.  Even if my circumcision doesn't get tighter, I'd be happy with a larger penis.

I'm wondering if anyone on this forum has used the Andropenis specifically to tighten a loose circumcision? I chatted with someone at Andropenis customer support, and they indicated that this might be possible, but I'd be really interested in hearing form someone who's actually done this.

For those of you who are circumcised and have used the Andropenis, have you noticed if your circumcision has gotten tighter?

Thanks for any information you can provide!

badwolfinoz

• Email
Re: Andropenis to tighten circumcision
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 01:11:35 AM »
I'm not at all sure about that. I'm uncircumcised, but my foreskin has stretched during the three months I've been using Andropenis. I'm not hassled about that, but it seems to me that if you are putting the skin under tension (which you are) it is likely to encourage the formation of new skin cells. So it may be counterproductive for you if what you want is less foreskin.

CutNYC

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 11:50:07 PM »
I expect you're right about that, and I've noticed that my circumcision may be getting even looser.  I asked Andropenis customer service if they thought it would work and they said there were no guarantees but that it was possible.  I'm seeing my urologist at the end of the month and we'll see where we are.  I'm inclined to continue using the Andropenis to increase the size of my penis in any case, and if I find, after 6-8 months, that the circumcision is still too loose, I'll have a surgical revision.

pharamo

• Email
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 03:09:40 AM »
Absolutely great, i'd love to have a longer foreskin and not being circumcised... hope i'll get it by the end of the treatment (obviously the whole thing would just be impossible but a bit !)  :)
Will keep you posted... just started 2 weeks ago.. Excited to get some results ! Patience is the word.

badwolfinoz

• Email
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 04:34:23 AM »
Foreskin is easy to stretch. I have a Prince Albert piercing, and the extra bulk of that under my foreskin has stretched it. Skin cells are happy to replicate and grow. Other types of cells need more work!