Andropenis Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit NOW our new and exciting Andromedical Shop and discover new products and special offers.

Andromedical Shop

new androcomfort band

Click here to take a look at the new Andromfort Band®

Author Topic: A Tip For Anyone Struggling With Month 3 (Or Just Struggling)  (Read 1822 times)

Dominic

Is month 3 tough, or what.

I've recently started my third attempt to complete month three, my two previous attempts having been brought to an end by pain and soreness around the frenulum. This time, instead of removing a 0.5cm rod, I removed 1.5cm, which has brought the tip of my glans 1.5cm forward from the tip of the plastic support. What a difference this has made - a huge improvement in comfort without sacrificing effectiveness. Because the nerves and veins around the frenulum are not being stretched and irritated by the pull of the comfort band, as they were when the glans and support were tip to tip, my whole penis feels relaxed even though it is being stretched. Blood flow to the glans is also better.

I am now stretching 1cm past my erect length with no discomfort at all, so if you're having the same problems as I was, you may like to give this a try.

Good luck.

Dominic

Re: A Tip For Anyone Struggling With Month 3 (Or Just Struggling)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 08:19:56 PM »
Phew. At the third attempt, I have finally completed month 3.

Switching to this position has made all the difference, and has totally changed my experience with the Andropenis in such a positive way. I now look forward to putting it on every morning (well, you know what I mean), and I no longer get the "Am I wasting my time doing this"? feeling, that I bet crosses all our minds. I still got the odd day of soreness, but by the following morning it would be completely gone.

What really made it worthwhile were the results. After 30 days I had gained 1cm in erect length and 9mm in erect girth. I knew it had got bigger, but I wasn't expecting that much growth.

If anyone is interested, I'll post again at the end of month 4 to let you know if all is still going well.

AP875

Re: A Tip For Anyone Struggling With Month 3 (Or Just Struggling)
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 01:08:27 AM »
Sorry this may be me being stupid, but I don't really understand how you have moved the device to make it better???? Have you decreased the size of the stretch at all?

Thanks
AP875