Andropenis Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit NOW our new and exciting Andromedical Shop and discover new products and special offers.

Andromedical Shop

new androcomfort band

Click here to take a look at the new Andromfort Band®

Author Topic: My progress  (Read 10168 times)

deschain

My progress
« on: March 09, 2011, 12:58:14 PM »
Hey guys,

I wanted to start a topic on day one, but as so many other did, and never bothered to update (either because they were too lazy, or didn't finish the program). Also, all those stories scared the crap out of me, so I wasn't sure I was going to finish the program, so I decided to try it out for a few weeks first.

I am in my 6th week of my evolution period now (so i've been wearing it for about 7 weeks now). I'm absolutely sure i'm gonna finish the full 6 months, and maybe even more. I had no real problems so far. It's actually quite comfy. I usually don't even notice I have it on. The first gains are becoming visible, which motivates me even more. Yes. I'm gonna win from this little bastard! :D

So, I decided to start a log for the ones that enjoy reading it.

My initial size:
Flaccid lenght: 8cm
Flaccid girth:   8.5cm

Erect lenght: 13cm
Erect girth:    10.5 cm

Starting log (adaptation period not included):

Week 1&2:
In the first week I had some pains under the glans. I asked around on this forum, and the advice was: add cotton wool. So I did. And it helped. As from that day, no pain at all. Of course, no gain either:)

Week 3&4:
No gains in lenght yet. Noticeable gains in girth! Haven't measured yet tho.
Still very comfortable. I started wearing the device 10/11 hours a day, with a 2 hour break in the middle, and ofcourse a 5 minute break every two hours. I had one little  incident where I strapped the penis too tight; so much circulation loss that the head was turning purple. After a few hour break, everything was back to normal. The next few days, I had a few (infamous) penis slips, because I was afraid to tighten it too much. Maaaannn, it's hard to find a good balance there. But I'm getting better and better at it.

Week 5&6:
Gains! Yes! I can't believe it, so fast! flaccid lenght gain: 0.5cm (measured in the morning, before wearing the device). No gains in erect lenght yet, but I'm sure it'll start to catch up soon:)
But most amazing of all: 0.5 cm more girth, both flaccid and erect! I've been doing some moderate jelqing on the side, but I didn't expect such quick growth.
It's all still very comfortable. I'm now stretching at 13.5cm, and no problems yet. No slippage, and no purple glans:) But not because of the comfort band. I now use the normal noose and covered with a home-made piece of woolen glove, works perfect!

I'll keep you updated

deschain

Re: My progress
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 05:27:53 PM »
Week 7 & 8:

Flaccid lenght: 8.7 - 8.8 cm
Flaccid girth:    9.1 cm

Erect lenght: 13.1 - 13.2 cm
Erect girth:  11.1 cm

Yep, it looks like I'm slowly making progress, mostly in flaccid lenght. My erect lenght gain is starting to catch up, so it seems.  Wearing the device 10-11 hours a day, haven't missed a single day.
I don't feel any discomfort from the traction force, which I'm REALLY glad about. I think it has something to do with the manual stretches that I perform at the end of a day, although I can't be sure about that.

I'm starting to experience the pain under the base, so many people talked about. The skin from my testicle often gets trapped under the plastic base, MAAANNN that's annoying!:P And WHY does it always have to happen when I'm in public??!?! so frustrating, hehe... I'm still looking for a solution for this little problem, so if anyone has any good suggestions, please let me know:)

« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 09:08:39 AM by deschain »

deschain

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 06:18:46 PM »
Week 9 & 10:

Flaccid lenght: 8.9 - 9.0 cm
Flaccid girth: 9.1 cm

Erect lenght: 13.6 cm
Erect girth: 11.1 cm

As you can see, my erect lenght increased by 0.4 cm in two weeks! I still only gained 0.6 cm in 10 week, but the fact that two-third of the gain happened in the last two weeks is quite amazing. It's kinda weird, because now my erect lenght is growing faster than my flaccid lenght. I really don't understand how this works, haha. Anyway, this motivates me to continue the program.

No increase in girth in the last 2 weeks, which is kinda disappointing, considering I made huuuge progress in the first weeks. I bought myself a Bathmate to add a daily girth routine, very curious how that's gonna work out. I'll let you know:)

I'm now wearing the device 9 hours a day, in stead of the 10-11 hours I did before. Stretching at 15.5 cm (adding a rod in 3 days)
The device is becoming harder and harder to hide underneath my clothes:( And unfortunately, after while it's starting to hurt, so I need more breaks now...oh well, a painless ride was too good to be true anyway:)

Next update in 2 weeks!

deschain

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 02:58:24 PM »
Week 11 & 12:

Flaccid lenght: 9.1 / 9.2 cm
Flaccid girth: 9.1 cm

Erect lenght: 13.7  / 13.8 cm
Erect girth: 11.1 cm

Another two weeks added to the past! Stretching at 16cm, will add a new rod tomorrow (should be today, but I missed 1 day) The gains are slow, but they're there. In the first weeks I was determined to go for the full 4cm, but now I realize that 4cm is really hard to achieve within the 6 month period.

Also, 9-10 hour day is now a thing of the past. I need more (and longer) breaks than I used to...and the device is hard to hide underneath my clothes now, so I am very strategic with my daily schedules:) I wear the device 7-8 hours a day, which means the results will be delayed a little bit, but that's fine.

I found a solution for the pain under the glans, which I'm VERY happy about. Still testing and improving though. I'll post a new topic about it, as soon as it's optimized.

I received the Bathmate almost two weeks ago, but I'm not as consistent with it as I am with Andropenis. So nothing useful to say about this at the moment. But I'll try to add more routine to it.

Peace!

deschain

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 10:54:00 AM »
Week 13 & 14:

Flaccid lenght: 9.2 / 9.3 cm
Flaccid girth: 9.2 cm

Erect lenght: 13.8  / 13.9 cm
Erect girth: 11.2 cm

The last two weeks were a lot easier than the two weeks before. The pain decreased, so I can manage 1.5 hour and 2 hour sessions again (at least for the first 5 hours of the day, after that, it's back to 1 hour sessions). I still wear the device 7-8 hours a day, except for yesterday (4.5 hours).
I'm using the bathmate 3/4 times a week now, and I added a more intense girth routine on top of that. It really shows, because the my girth has improved over the last two weeks.
Very minor lenght gains, but hey, I gained almost a cm in erect lenght in just over 3 months, who am I to complain? And my girlfriend commented that she can really see it's working, which brought a huuuge smile to my face:)

I'd be happy to gain another 1.5cm in the next 3 months, so I'm setting that as my new goal.

Today I added another 0.5cm, which brings me to a 17cm stretch. So I'm stretching 3cm past my currect erect lenght. Pretty sick...hehe. Three months ago, I couldn't imagine stretching so far without literally dying from the pain...amazing how the human body works!

'Looking forward' to the next three months!

deschain

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 01:10:58 PM »
Week 15 & 16:

Flaccid lenght: 9.4 / 9.5 cm
Flaccid girth: 9.2 / 9.3 cm

Erect lenght: 13.9  / 14 cm

I gained around 0.2 cm in flaccid lenght and around 0.1 cm in erect lengt. Slight gain in flaccid girth (but my penis feels heavier!), and no gain in erect girth.
It's going really slow now, but that's because I switched to 6 hours a day, sometimes even 5 hours a day. More than that is simply not possible...it's a thing of the past.

BUT! To compensate, I added a manual routine of 40-50 minutes a day (5 days a week, 2 days rest). This involves manual stretching, jelqing en slow squash jelqing. Also, I wear the Bathmate 20 minutes a day, 5 days a week.
So the motivation and dedication is still there, it's just a different approach.  I've been reading on several sites and forums that it's much better to mix it up, and that adding handwork to the routine really speeds up the progress, so I'm really curious as to how this is gonna effect my results.

I'll let you know!

admin

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 07:23:54 AM »
let us know your results.. in my opinion.. you will not get the expected results  since you are not doing the treatment correctly... but let me know!!!

deschain

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 09:42:33 AM »
I had to take a one week break, due to a genital warts treatment:(
My penis was so sore that I couldn't even stretch it beyond erect lenght...The bathmate even more painful. So no PE-ing for 7 days.

The warts are almost gone and same goes for the soreness, so here I am, at it again:)
I removed 0.5 so I'm stretching @ 17 cm again. I'm thinking of re-adding the 0.5 rod tomorrow, because it goes surprisingly easy!

I didn't measure this week because I'm afraid of the
disappointing results. It might be in my head, but I noticed that my penis isn't feeling as thick as last week.

I'm gonna continue my intended program: 5-6 hours a day of stretching, with a 20 minute Bathmate routine + 40 minutes of manual exercises at the end of each day. I'll report back in two weeks.

deschain

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2011, 02:24:38 PM »
Flaccid lenght: 9.4 / 9.5 cm
Flaccid girth: 9.2 / 9.3 cm

Erect lenght: 13.9  / 14 cm

Well, the last few weeks were without any gains. That's because I had to take a break in week 17. In  In week 18 I discovered that the warts were coming back, so I had to resume that treatment. I didn't want to take another break of a whole week, so I decided to remove 1.5 cm, stretching at 16cm, which is still 2cm past my erect length, but just enough stretch to be comfortable and this way my penis stays in shape:) I don't expect any growth, stretching at 16cm. It's just not intense enough.

Ugh...
Damn @ this treatment, making my penis all sore:(

Haven't used the bathmate in 2 weeks now, and forget the manual excercises for now. I'm gonna continue at 16cm/16.5cm until the genital warts are completely vanished! After that, I'm resuming the program @ 17.5 cm.

So as you can see...I'm still in the race for a bigger and healthier penis. I've just been a bit unlucky.
Hopefully I'll have better results in two weeks.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 02:26:28 PM by deschain »

Travelingman

• Email
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 10:48:55 PM »
Any updates?  You seemed to have been making very good progress, so wondered if you are still using the device or not.

Drock

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2012, 10:19:25 PM »
Are you still doing a PE routine?  Your progress seemed optomistic and I'm curious if you are still dedicated?

deschain

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2012, 03:34:52 PM »
Hey there!

Sorry for the long absence. Genital warts happened...:(  The wart treatment advised by the doctor hurt like hell! AND it wasn't really effective, so I had to redo the treatment several times. So wasn't able to combine it with the PE-routines.
Those damn warts are still returning, but now I found a treatment that is lot less painfull, more effective and takes a few days in stead of 4/5 weeks. Applecidre vinegar. Yes. Gotta love the simplicity:)

So ye, i'm making a comeback. I followed the program for 5 months, and I gained somewhere between 1.5cm and 2cm. Which is decent (and a lot more realistic than the 4cm that's being advertised). My routine will be something like this:

Morning:
- 1.5 hours Andropenis
- 20 minutes manual lenght exercises
- 1.5 hours Andropenis

Afternoon:
- 20 min manual lenght exercises
- 1.5 hours Andropenis

Evening:
- 20 minutes Bathmate
- 15 minutes manual girth exercises
- 20 minutes Bathmate
- 15 minutes manual girth exercises

Obviously I won't be following the manual so Andropenis doesn't support this routine. It's based on my own (non-scientific) research, which I find a bit more valuable than the scientific conclusions that are available at this moment. For those that have a hard time sticking with the 9-hour program: I'm not advising you to follow this routine, in stead do your own research and make our own conclusions and find a way that works best for you. Ofcourse, always be careful.

Good luck all!

deschain

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2012, 03:42:03 PM »
Oh btw, i can affirm that the results are definitely permanent!
Yay to us!:)