Andropenis Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit NOW our new and exciting Andromedical Shop and discover new products and special offers.

Andromedical Shop

new androcomfort band

Click here to take a look at the new Andromfort Band®

Author Topic: Andropenis vs Sizegenetics  (Read 5320 times)

Inspired

Andropenis vs Sizegenetics
« on: June 09, 2009, 01:52:59 PM »
Andro penis is cheaper than sizegenetics ,but both are the same quality but size genetics has got the comfort strap and when wearing something for 9 hours a day comfort is wat it's all about,but how comfortable are both devices??

admin

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Andropenis vs Sizegenetics
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 02:01:01 PM »
Dear Inspired,

Andropenis DOES have a better price than Size Genetics.  ;D 

But, if you take a look at this chart:
http://www.andropenisforum.com/andropenisforum/index.php?topic=48.0 You can see that Andropenis is also superior in quality (Size genetics is made by jez extender). As far as the sizegenetics comforst strap goes. Its a rough piece of plastic thatīs applied directly onto the penis, the only thing comfortable about it is the name they gave it! You will see that with the protections that come with the Andropenis, like the Androtop, the Andropenis is actually more comfortable than the competition. 

AP875

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 02:14:57 PM »
Comfort isn't all that with the sizegenetics i have heard, and when the price difference you are talking about is it worth it?? I find that if you fold up about a quarter of a tissue and put it under the strap on the andropenis its really comfy anyways, i would go for the andropenis simply for money as andropenis is pricey enough....
AP875

Chris

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 03:01:11 AM »
SizeGenetics claims that your penis will keep growing as long as you keep wearing it.
Can andropenisd do the same thing, that means after 6 months, if I keep wearing it, will my penis keep growing?

here is the quote from Size Genetics website:
"Spare Parts: Once you start noticing that your penis is hanging lower and your erection is bigger than ever before you won't want to stop using the device! Our device comes with spare parts so when you grow the device can grow with you. Do not enlarge your penis to over 9 inches due to sexual discomfort."

admin

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 04:40:33 PM »
Yeah, of course, it's also possible with the Andropenis to wear it for more than 6 months, I always say that you can wear it until satisfied. And the more you wear it the more results you get. I put the max at about  5 cm. 

But I find their quote to be a little misleading and manipulative.  It implies that you can just keep growing, and growing, and growing. But the penis will not grow to infinity. And if you start with a 3 inch penis, chances are good that you wonīt get to 9 inches!! 

I've often seen on the competitions page all sorts of promises about growing 4 inches, or 2 inches in one month etc.   >:( And some people ask me, admin, that seems better, why is it that you guys say up to 1.6 inches, and they promise 4 inches? 

Well.... the answer is simple. They're lying. We keep it real, and every claim we make is because there's medical proof behind it.   ;D So be careful out there! If any results out there seem incredibly too good to be true... they most likely are, remember that this is a medical process, not a magic trick!

wanttogrow

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 05:09:03 PM »
Thanks for your thoughtful answer. It convinces me. You know, there are so many products out there. I don't know which one I should trust.

ploktor

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 11:35:30 AM »
So what would be the maximum that one can get lets say im wearing it for five years, where would be the limit in gains?

admin

• Administrator
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 02:35:19 PM »
i canīt really answer that, because we've never done a study that lasted 5 years. Everyone also has a personal max I would assume. I normally tell people that the max is around 5cm. But if you worte it for 5 years, I have no idea.. could be you reach 5, or way over 5, but I canīt really know.

behind the moon

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2009, 11:59:36 PM »
I don't agree with the statement that we all have a limit of growth.
There are several PE members that have been doing this as a hobby for aroudn 8-9 years..
They have exceptional flacid lengths and they have exceptional erect lengths too. However, it has to be said that most of these can no longer get a full erection. the blood supply is not enough to engorge the member to its maximum capacity.

My most sincere indication is to reach a goal.. and stick to it.
if you are 15cm at first, then anywhere from 18-20 is a good goal.. if you are 13cm at first then anything around 16-17 is a good goal.. and if you are below 13cms then  reaching the average of 15 is perfect.

going to extreme amounts of gains is just greedy.  ;D