Andropenis Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit NOW our new and exciting Andromedical Shop and discover new products and special offers.

Andromedical Shop

new androcomfort band

Click here to take a look at the new Andromfort Band®

Author Topic: Gains  (Read 6194 times)

aphappy

Gains
« on: October 15, 2010, 03:13:52 AM »
Just starting my log. I was under 6" a few months ago, but unbelievably, I'm already closing into 6.5"!!! My wife and I were on vacation recently, and she commented (for the first time ever) that I had a big cock!

aphappy

Update
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 04:02:58 AM »

Just as an update...

I haven't had a lot of spare time lately, and because of work and other demands I've had to take a few months off. At the present time, I'm only stretching maybe 25 to 30 hours per week. But I'm happy to report that I am very very close to passing the six and a half inch mark.

The gains take time, sometimes what feels like a lot of time, but I think it's important to stay patient and remain persistent.

I started in June 2010 and will probably end up doing this for 12+ months, but I try to keep in mind that every 40 hours or so leads to about 1mm of extra length.

I do not wear the device while driving (in case of an accident), or while sleeping (in case I leave it on too long and cut off circulation -- two hours for me is max), and if I have any pain whatsoever I take a break for a day or two.

I would definitely recommend this company's product, especially in light of the fact that they do not overpromise (like some of the other penis extender companies), but especially because it works as long as you have patience and persistence. My goal is 7.4" and I'm almost halfway there.

Good luck!

aphappy

Update
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 01:45:54 AM »

I'm right at 6.5" now. :)

Averaging about 20 hours a week. The stretching is a little bit more uncomfortable than when I first started, and I only wear the device for about an hour at a time before taking a 20-minute break. I'm continuing to make slow but steady gains, about 1 or 2 mm a month.

I guess if you do the math it takes about a thousand hours for an inch, so with the number of hours I'm doing, I may reach 7" by year end.

aphappy

Another update
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 07:38:22 PM »
At just over 6-5/8" now. Slow but steady gains, taking into account vacations and travel, I think I'm averaging about 15 or 20 hours per week wear time. Goal is 7-1/4" to 7-1/2" erect length. I have a slight right to left curvature that seems to be a little straighter than when I started. So far girth gains are not measurable.

For the past few months, I have been wearing the device for about an hour in the down position, at which point it usually becomes uncomfortable, so I then switch to the up position for at least another half hour. I will then take a 20+ minute break.

After I've added rod length (by 2mm or 3mm), I'll wait for about 20 hours of wearing time. After that, I will turn and loosen the threaded shaft, a little bit more with each wearing session so as to slowly increase the shaft length. I have to be careful not to turn the threaded shaft too much, or else things will get uncomfortable in much less than one hour. Once I'm comfortable with just under 2mm or 3mm of loosening, I will then add rod length.

I'm circumcised and after experimenting with the Andro comfort band and Androtop, I ended up just going with the AndroRing band and AndroSilicone tie. I do find that I have to replace the AndroRing after about 40 hours of use, and the AndroSilicone after 100+ hours, otherwise slippage becomes an issue. Over time, the AndroRing becomes less and less elastic, and the AndroSilicone becomes quite soft.

Someone posted in this forum that before pulling the AndroSilicone tight, they massage blood into the head to make it larger and easier for the AndroSilicone tie to grip onto. I tried this, and it seems to work, but I was wondering if this is advisable, as it seems to create high blood pressure inside the head and I don't know if this can damage the blood vessels or other parts of the penis head?

aphappy

Gains
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 09:09:31 PM »

Still averaging about 1 mm of extra length for every 40 hours of wearing time. Added 3 mm in the past 2-1/2 months. Took two months off before that when I noticed my head was becoming whitish-grey. It returned to the normal colour after two months of non-use.

This takes time, but I think it is definitely worth the effort. Kind of like bodybuilding.

I'm at 6-3/4" now. My goal is now 7-3/4"! ;D

Drock

Re: Gains
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 09:21:29 PM »
Hello aphappy, I noticed that you haven't posted in about a year.  Not sure if you still use Andro or if you even follow this forum any further?  I'm curious if you are still using your Andro and to what schedule are you using at, stats, etc.  Please post and let us know where you are at today.